Sunday, January 17, 2016

Gal On The Go


I figured that since this is the first entry on my blog I should introduce myself and what this blog is all about.  My name is Andrea and I reside in the suburbs of Detroit, Michigan.  I graduated from Michigan State University in 2010 and am currently working towards achieving my MBA at Walsh College.  For work, I am a Solutions Consultant at a major software company.  Outside of school and work I enjoy summer days at the lake, watersports, scuba diving,spending time with friends & family, and traveling.

This brings me to the point of what this blog is all about.  Since I travel so much for work and am constantly exploring new things, I thought it would be a great idea to share my experiences about style, vacation travel, business travel and really any experiences I have while on the go.  I have quite a few upcoming trips that I can’t wait to share with you.  So come along, and join me for the ride!

This past 4th of July on Lake Oakland

1 comment: